Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I need a used 200 foot cartridge!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just picked up a used Elmo 1012 off ebay for about $20. Perfect condition. I need a used 200 foot cartridge to do some, ah, "experiments" (heh-heh-heh).

    Anyway, anyone got one I can buy or beg?

    Roger

  2. #2
    Inactive Member plattino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2002
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger.

    I have a 200ft cartridge that I can send to you. I'll also have some more footage for you to transfer in about two weeks. Do you have room for a quick finish up transfer later this month? Either way, I have the 200ft cartridge and would be more than happy to donate it to whatever your brewing up in the basement. Can I test out the new "Moviestuff Mag" when its ready?

    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member plattino's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2002
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger.

    I have a 200ft cartridge that I can send to you. I'll also have some more footage for you to transfer in about two weeks. Do you have room for a quick finish up transfer later this month? Either way, I have the 200ft cartridge and would be more than happy to donate it to whatever your brewing up in the basement. Can I test out the new "Moviestuff Mag" when its ready?

    Here's the research I've done so far on the 200ft cartridge if its any use.

    http://everyschool.org/u/edslug/plat...200ftCart.html

    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Scottness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I love it! - as soon as I saw that subject heading I thought hmm - what's he up to?.....it's great Roger - I just love how much ingenuity everyone has here! - have you seen that site where a guy's worked out a way to scan super 8 film on your scanner and then end render them into .avi files - he wrote the software, built the hardware - only it takes forever - but still....personally i'd go for a workprinter though - but still .... there's just so many ideas ---- so anyway I'm trying to pick what you're doing - 200ft, ultra S8 with some kind of simple sound synch - it'd be the perfect super 8 camera - and with edge numbering somehow worked in too -- anyway very keen to see what becomes of this (it's a bit like the old 80's computers - saw a sight once where someone basically gave a Sinclair ZX81 (TS 1000 in the states) a hard disk - and all this other modern computer paraphernalia ........anyway it's late, I'm rambling --- maybe somehow we could come up with the dream camera - and bury dv (or jsut put it in perspective)


    anyway have to go

    sleep

    sleep

    dohll we left our pillows out in the rain


    - how did you put that picture of Homer up there anyway?

    he's my hero......mmmmmm hero......garghghghgh


    bye


    Scot

    (I'm fast ruining my good name here ---- my movie won't be like this - I promise .... a long meandering mess of thoughts - hmmm now what did that script editor say?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by supa_ate_sixteen:
    Hey Roger.

    I have a 200ft cartridge that I can send to you. I'll also have some more footage for you to transfer in about two weeks. Do you have room for a quick finish up transfer later this month?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Sure! Just include the 200ft mag with the transfer order.

    Thanks!

    Roger

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Scottness:

    I'm fast ruining my good name here ---- my movie won't be like this - I promise .... a long meandering mess of thoughts - hmmm now what did that script editor say?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Your good name isn't in jeopardy but you better finish your film before they discontinue super 8! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Roger

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Scottness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tell me about it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •